- Can use Final Cut Pro
- Can use Photoshop
- Can use Apple Mac or Windows Microsoft
- Competitive nature, when completing tasks that others have been set as well.
- Work well with a group of people due to playing hockey, and being part of a team.
- Enthusiastic about the media I am working with.
- Open minded when working with diverse new people, and the intimate projects they are undertaking.
- Works to fast at times
- Too neat, uses a strict file system
- I have barley any under water photography experience.
- Cannot dive properly yet as I have not completed my PADI diving course. I am doing this at at the end of January 2012 however.
- I am an unknown photographer.
- I have no work experience, or assistant work on my cv relating to photography.
- Fast changing market, due to the use of greater technology and online blogging, selling of prints, etc
- Greater access to social networking.
- Constant availability of lecturers who have expertise in the photographic field with which I am studying.
- Accessibility of a vast array of equipment to loan out from the media loan shop at university.
- Group critique with fellow students, and per mentoring, through the university which intern leads to a greater amount of ideas.
- Constantly new entrants to the market due to more people graduating with a photography degree and also going through apprentice scheme.
- Competitive market
- Being banned from using the media loan shop, due to returning any equipment late.
- Computers crashing, and breaking down, which leads to a loss of data.
- Fellow students taking ideas from projects I’ve strted.